PERFORMANCE NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD. Powerful and efficient, the Quadra-Fire Explorer III cast iron wood stove, is built to last with a solid steel welded firebox. Get maximum heat and a clean burn with the Quadra-Fire Four-Point-Burn System, delivering performance you can see. Features Quadra-Fire’s ACC system – simply load the wood, light and walk away, quick and easy cleaning with the Ash Removal System, and the TOP LOAD feature makes it easier to build and maintain your fire.
- Average burn time of 16 hours
- Average efficiency of 67% and peak efficiency of 91%
- Emissions of 1.2g/kg
- Heating capacity of up to 350 square metres
- Convenient ash removal system
- Durable steel construction for an exceptionally long firebox life
- Automatic Combustion Control (ACC) Technology
- Patented four point burn technology
- Top Load feature makes it easier to build and maintain your fire
The Quadra-Fire Explorer III is available from distributors in Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales, South Australia, Queensland and Western Australia.
View All Distributors.
If you are unable to view PDF documents, please download Adobe’s free PDF Reader.