The simple design of the 4300 Millennium wood stove allows it to fit comfortably into any room. It combines durable construction with true performance. The Automatic Combustion Control (ACC), offers more controllable heat output, cleaner emissions and higher efficiency. The 4300 Millennium allows you to load, light and burn longer, providing the right heat at the right time.
- Up to 30sq heating capacity
- Average of 78% heating efficiency
- Up to 12 hours burn time
- 2.5 grams/kg emissions
- Automatic Combustion Control (ACC) technology
- Patented four point burn technology
- No catalytic converter
- Rectangular door in classic black
- Satin nickel upgrade kit available (spring handle and hinge pins)
- 160 CFM variable speed and temperature convection blower
- Outside air kit
- Primary Air Control
The Quadra-Fire 4300 Millennium ACC is available from distributors in Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales, South Australia, Queensland and Western Australia.
View All Distributors.
If you are unable to view PDF documents, please download Adobe’s free PDF Reader.