The largest freestanding wood stove in the range, the 5700 Step Top delivers high efficiency and low emissions PLUS a maximum burn time of 19 hours. The durable steel construction, ash removal system and patented four-point combustion technology ensures that the 5700 Step Top will deliver exceptional heat output for years and years.
- Long burn time of up to 21 hours
- Heating capacity of up to 37sq
- Average efficiency of 65%
- Low particulate emissions of 1.5gms/kg
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Ash recovery system with ash pan
- Convection heat shields
- Automatic Combustion Control (ACC) technology
- Four-Point Burn System
- Pedestal base
- Queen Anne legs in classic black or satin nickel
- Satin nickel upgrade kit available (spring handle and hinge pins)
- 160 CFM variable speed and temperature convection blower
- Outside air kit
The Quadra-Fire 5700 Step Top is available from distributors in Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales, South Australia, Queensland and Western Australia.
View all Distributors.
If you are unable to view PDF documents, please download Adobe’s free PDF Reader.